Drouin West Primary School uses Compass School Manager for our parent portal. Click here to access the portal.
All parents will receive a login for the portal. Please contact the office if you do not yet have a login. We highly encourage all parents to download the Compass app for your phone or iPad.
Using Compass you are able to:
- Receive important news and updates from the school and your children’s teachers.
- View the school calendar and keep up-to-date with school activities.
- Receive notifications about camps, excursions, and other events. You are also able to provide permission and payment for events electronically.
- View your children’s learning updates and reports.
- Review your children’s attendance records and provide updates on absences.
- Contact your children’s teachers.
Interviews and Reports
Interviews with your child’s teacher will be held towards the end of Term 1 and 3. Parents or guardians are also welcome to organise a meeting at an appropriate time with the classroom teacher or the Principal to discuss a child’s progress or highlight any concerns.
Two written reports are provided throughout the school year in June and December and will be published on Compass.
What are the bell times?
8:45 AM – Bag Bell
9:00 AM – Start
11:00 – 11:25 AM – Snack Time
1:30 – 1:40 PM – Lunch Eating Time
1:40 – 2:15 PM – Lunch Play Time
3:15 PM – Finish
When is Breakfast Club?
Breakfast club runs every Tuesday & Thursday at 8:30AM – 8:45AM in the library/science room.
What Apps do we use at the school?
Classdojo is used to connect with classroom teachers and to record student reward points. Click here to access Classdojo
FlexiSchool is used to place a student lunch order (Monday & Thursday). Click here to access FlexiSchool
Where can I purchase uniform items?
School uniform can be purchased from Beleza in Warragul. Click here to view their website.
How can I meet other parents/families?
The Parent & Friends committee meet every first Friday of the month at 9:00AM in the multipurpose room, little ones can come along too (subject to Covid-19 restrictions). The committee assists with school fundraising events. Join us for a cuppa and a chat!
Where do I drop off and pick up my child?